1. Read more about Bill 21 and its impact on women in particular at
2. Find out more about the Bouchard-Taylor commission on 'reasonable accommodation', whose 2008 report laid the groundwork for secularism legislation in Quebec, at
3. Watch a CBC report on the passing of Bill 21 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg2YpTg-KA8 [24:53]
1. Learn more about refugee admissions on the U.S. Department of State website at
2. Read ‘U.S. System for Refugees, Asylum Seekers Explained’ on the NBC website at
3. Watch ‘Inside Immigration Detention’ to find out more about the U.S. immigrant detention system at
1. View the WHO fact sheet for Ebola at http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/
2. Find out more about Ebola on the BBC website at http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26835233
3. Learn about Doctors Without Borders, the non-governmental organization working in DR Congo on the frontlines of the Ebola outbreak, and how this organization is helping at https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/ebola-outbreak-democratic-republic...
4. Find out more about DR Congo at https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13283212
1. Find out more about 5G technology at https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44871448.
2. Watch a short video by the federal government explaining 5G technology at
3. Learn about Huawei and why Canada is considering banning this telecommunications company based in China from operating a 5G network in Canada at
What in the World? brings the news to our doorstep, and that is something, considering our doorstep is the Arctic Ocean.